CONTOH SOAL SUBJECT VERB AGREEMENT

I.     Multiple Choice


  1.       Neither Jalu nor I …… going to library
a.       know
b.      am*
c.       are

  2.       Porridge and egg …… my favorite breakfast
a.       was
b.      an
c.       is *

  3.       There …… seven clean bowls in the dining
a.       are*
b.      was
c.       is

  4.       Each of the oranges …… so delicious
a.       are
b.      is*
c.       have

  5.       Seventy percent of the people …… a job
a.       know
b.      has
c.       have*

  6.       Black Eyed Peas ……. my favorite hip hop group
a.       Is*
b.      are
c.       an
  7.       Half of the mail ……. been opened
a.       has*
b.      are
c.       have

  8.      Students …….folders for there writing samples
a.       create*
b.      creates
c.       created

  9.       The committe …… eating sandwiches for lunch
a.       an
b.      is
c.       are*

  10.    Maths ….. my worst subject school
a.       were
b.      was*
c.       has

Comments

Popular Posts